Roles and responsibilities
Urgent Openings for SAP BASIS/SAP Administration Hyderabad Location
Mode of Hire: Long Time Contract to Hire
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or Max 20 Days
Work Location: Hyderabad Location
Job Description for your Reference:
1. Bachelor College degree preferred or equivalent experience in Computer Information
Systems within a Multi-Platform Systems environment.
2. Thorough understanding of operations technology, terminology and processing
3. 1-3 years of experience in SAP BASIS support role.
4. Knowledge on different SAP systems in landscape and data flow.
5. SAP ECC/SAP S4 batch jobs administration and scheduling.
6. Administration knowledge of NetWeaver ECC 6.0 and S/4 HANA preferred.
7. Experience with Redwood BPA batch jobs administration and scheduling.
8. Knowledge of different SAP systems in landscape and data flow.
9. Knowledge of SAP BI/ Business Objects Data Services (BODS) will be an added
10. Experience with SAP Solution Manager will be an added advantage.
11. Experience with UNIX, Shell Scripting, Perl, AWK, Sterling Commerces Gentran
Server, ANSI X12 transmissions, modem communications and EDI skills will be an
12. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
13. Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
14. Excellent client service skills, identify and resolve common problems/requests.
15. Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and foster teamwork in others.
16. Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems, and developing creative
17. Behavioral Competencies.
18. High self-drive and confidence.
19. Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
20. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
21. Willingness to work in 24x7 rotational shifts.
1. Perform SAP systems checks using different T-codes to ensure the systems in the SAP
landscape are always available for users across the organization.
2. Troubleshoot failed batch jobs and initiate corrections and reload or restart processes such
that they will complete including manual execution of individual steps/variants.
3. Monitoring Data load activities and recovered failures in Dev, Quality system as a part of
4. Involving in solving high-prioritized tickets regarding extractions, performance issues and
data load failures.
5. Monitoring the daily loads to various data targets in the system.
6. Monitoring daily, weekly & monthly SAP BI process chains.
7. Analyze, organize, create, communicate and control the master job schedule for SAP BI
and other applications to facilitate delivery of accurate and timely reporting including
coordination of availability of Batch and Dialog Sessions on the SAP R/3 platform.
8. Execute the manual and one-time jobs utilizing SAP BI provided scheduling tools and
utilities including unique tools such as Process Chains and file management programs.
9. Ensure that raw data files (PSA) and staging tables are retained or deleted periodically as
appropriate to maximize space allocations in SAP ECC/S4 and SAP BI.
10. Troubleshoot failed loads and initiate corrections and reload or restart processes such that
they will complete including manual deletion of packages, analysis of IDOC status, and
manual roll-up of aggregates as well as construction of DB Statistics; manual activation of
ODS objects and compression of cubes.
11. Assist in smooth operation of Business Objects Data Services (BODS) in Production and
12. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, requiring analytical and organizational
13. Configure and schedule batch jobs and process chains in Redwood BPA.
14. Create time windows and submit frames to enable complex scheduling requirements.
15. Configure dashboards and reports.
16. Configure and use the Active monitoring module.
17. Perform Workload distribution.
18. Maintain Batch jobs documentation in SAP Solution Manager.
19. Configure automated batch jobs escalation alerts between SAP Solution Manager and
20. Generate early watch system health reports in SAP Solution Manager.
21. Prepare the process documents for each and every enhancement.
3. Alternative Number:
4. Pan No:
5. Current Ctc :
6. Expected Ctc:
7. Notice Period:
8. Offers (Yes/No):
9. Permeant or contracts (Payroll Company Name) :
10. Interview available @ Week Days: Yes/No
If interested inbox your profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or else you can reach me on P: 040-46446041/9640304342
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.