Roles and responsibilitiesHi All,
Urgent Openings for Performance Engineer lead Hyderabad Location
Mode of Hire: Long Time Contract to Hire
Experience: 7 to 12 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or Max 20 Days
Work Location: Hyderabad Location
Job Description for your Reference:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Very strong experience in performance diagnostics, capacity planning, and architecting for performance
- Strong experience in application, infrastructure, and database architecture analysis
- Has architected, designed, built, tested, deployed high performing, multi-threaded, highly concurrent solutions in production on Microsoft and/or Java platforms.
- Prepare project plans that account for performance engineering activities and ensure execution to those plans
- Has dealt with systems that were NOT built with performance in mind and had to rescue project by recommending strategic and surgical changes to make such system production worthy.
- Deep experience with developer tools such as ANTS Memory and CPU Profiler, RedGate, SQL Profiler, Visual Studio Performance tools or other industry standard CPU, Memory, Network, Database profiling tools.
- Experience with distributed cache technologies such as Redis, Memcache etc. Must have understanding of caching techniques to employ at all layers of application (Browser, Application tier, Database).
- Strong experience with load generation, bottleneck analysis, modelling tools and statistical analysis, including queuing theory
- Strong experience with memory/storage systems, multi-threaded and concurrent systems, globally distributed and high transaction architectures, and virtual environments as related to performance
- Experience with low-level performance analysis in Microsoft Technologies, infrastructure and hardware
- Strong experience with different types of performance testing and their purposes
- Experience in root case performance analysis and using appropriate tools
- Firm sense of accountability, ownership for end-to-end project lifecycle with solid project management and communication skills.
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Passionate for making things better and driving action
- Extensive experience working across teams and operating in a DevOps culture; capable of influencing and leading others to exhibit DevOps behaviours, processes and approach
- Brings new thinking to challenge existing technology and processes & drive change across the organization
- Experience building, growing, and leading technical teams across geographies
- Excellent at building relationships across teams and communicating for influence (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
5.Current Ctc :
9.Permeant or contracts (Payroll Company Name) :
10.Interview available @ Week Days: Yes/No
If interested inbox your profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or else you can reach me on P: 040-46446041/9640304342
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.