Urgent Openings for Linux Engineer Hyderabad Location
Mode of Hire: Long Time Contract to Hire
Experience: 5 to 12 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or Max 20 Days
Work Location: Hyderabad Location
Job Description for your Reference:
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist client teams with design of solutions utilizing IBM LinuxONE and IBM Power series technology
2. Support Operating Systems. (Redhat, Ubuntu, SUSE, AIX)
3. Provides technical assistance and support for applications and hardware problems and prepare evaluations and reports on system efficiency and utilization
4. Perform hardware and/or software upgrade and replacement services for mainframe computer systems equipment
5. Be a trusted advisor and technical resource leading client calls, and collaborating with clients to deliver solutions
6. Maintains the system software environment for business purposes
7. Maintaining security resource access lists using RACF/zSecure
8. Create and manage VMs in vCenter
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Visio and PowerPoint) infrastructure and technical architecture experience. zSeries pSeries areas of expertise included are HMC operations, HCD, WLM, JES2, SMS, LPAR, VMWare
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent ; Minimum of 5 years of related experience
Current ctc :
Interview available @ Week Days: Yes/No
If interested inbox your profiles to: email@example.com Or else you can reach me on
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.