Urgent Openings for Cloud DevOps Engineer Location
Mode of Hire: Long Time Contract to Hire
Experience: 5 to 12 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or Max 20 Days
Work Location: Hyderabad Location
Technical Skill Set:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience with containerization and orchestration of web services.
- Experience with Git version control systems
- Experience in development with scripting languages
- Preferred experience supporting the following Datastores/Databases: MS-SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Experience with Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Hadoop is a plus
- Strong hardware and software diagnostic skills
- Project and system planning experience is essential
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer requirements.
- Experience working in an agile development team which requires the database design and architecture to adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable in a transactional high-volume, high availability production environment.
- Ability to build solid relationships with team members and co-workers, possessing the desire to work in a team environment and provide benefit to the team as a whole
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, including both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent customer requests.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated with a can do attitude.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and reliability of services provided.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate documentation and operational reports.
- Desire to grow and develop new skillsets, becoming involved with new technologies
- Experience with MS-Office products to build presentations using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Alternative Number:
4. Pan No:
5. Current Ctc :
6. Expected Ctc:
7. Notice Period:
8. Offers (Yes/No):
9. Permeant or contracts (Payroll Company Name) :
10. Interview available @ Week Days: Yes/No
If interested inbox your profiles to: email@example.com Or else you can reach me on
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.