Urgent Openings for Cloud DevOps Analyst Location
Mode of Hire: Long Time Contract to Hire
Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or Max 20 Days
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field, with minimum 5 years enterprise related experience as a DevOps or systems administrator/analyst in 24X7 uptime environment (Open Source/Unix). Demonstrated ability to quickly achieve a working acumen of new technologies.
- Intermediate level working knowledge of software development life cycle, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Intermediate level working knowledge of high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience with Git version control systems
- Experience in development with scripting languages
- Exposure to cloud vendors such as Azure and their components
- Exposure working with IaaS and PaaS services
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Strong hardware and software diagnostic skills
- Project and system planning experience
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer requirements.
- Experience working in an agile development team with emerging technologies and changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to build solid relationships with team members and co-workers
- Enjoy working in a team environment and provide benefit to the team as a whole
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, including both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent customer requests.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated with a can do attitude.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and reliability of services provided.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate documentation and operational reports.
- Desire to grow and develop new skillsets, becoming involved with new technologies
- Experience with MS-Office products to build presentations using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated competencies in; system administration (Open Source Preferred), DevOps or systems knowledge, security protocols for client/server environment. Experience working with cloud based IaaS and PaaS solutions on a windows platform.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration of web services.
- Experience supporting the following Datastores/Databases: MS-SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Knowledge and experience with Hadoop
- Follow the teams standards to create and manage an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops). Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Collaborate with DevOPs engineers and Cloud architect to support development teams with a full set of DevOps ALM tools by leading the establishment of the right tooling and processes that will result in a fully automated release management pipeline to include: the Automated build process, environment setups, testing scripts, deployments, and production operational metrics/debugging information (to target developers).
- Partner with development and operations teams to facilitate practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and wen required engage the resources to find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Deliver tasks based on project objectives; technically support projects through to completion. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality, documented and support transition of operational activities
- Collect and format the data required for established KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to DevOps processes and tools.
- And other responsibilities as required
3. Alternative Number:
4. Pan No:
5. Current Ctc :
6. Expected Ctc:
7. Notice Period:
8. Offers (Yes/No):
9. Permeant or contracts (Payroll Company Name) :
10. Interview available @ Week Days: Yes/No
If interested inbox your profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or else you can reach me on
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.