Greetings from eCentricHR !!
We are hiring for one of the CMM Level 5 Company who can join Immediate/15 days.
Position Sales Operations Specialist
Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Shift Timing: US/UK hrs
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Proven track record of supporting sales organization.
2. Primary responsibility for the ongoing support of the sales organization.
3. Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability to review and analyze data.
4. Internal stake holder management experience
5. Identifies and works to address issues beyond stated situation.
6. Responsible for analyzing and reporting operational data, communicating changes to plans, ready process documents and up to date for any audits
7. Develops and streamline operational objectives relating to various sales support activities including exchange fulfilment, collections, inventory management, order management and warranty attachment.
8. Actively participates in small to medium sized regional projects in support of customer deliverables.
9. Able to clearly communicate and present deliverables to the executive team.
10. Hands on excel skills, adept with MS power point, visio etc.
Please note the mandatory skills for the below REQ,
1. Contributes to the day to day Sales delivery and drives other operational activities.
2. Daily sales Reports management(EXCEL Knowledge mandatory)
3. Develops and streamline operational objectives relating to various sales support activities including exchange fulfilment, collections, inventory management, order management and warranty attachment
4. Stake holder management experience
5. Worked on Sales and purchase
6. Preferred to have male candidates
Note: Interested candidate can share your updated Profile as per the below mentioned details
040 - 46446052
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
eCentric is Indian arm of the US$100 Million Paradigm IT Group. Established in 2002 as an RPO and offshore venture of ParadigmIT US, eCentric has subsequently built expertise in enterprise IT solutions and end to end human resource solutions.
eCentric is a CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 certified company with proven delivery capabilities in software development, support services, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing and end-to-end human resource solutions. We currently work with Fortune 500 companies and organizations from Government of India, US Government and large and medium Indian corporates.
eCentricHR is member of industry bodies such as Indian Staffing Federation (ISF) , Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and TiE.
Please also do visit us at - www.ecentrichr.com or www.paradigmit.com
Contact Company:Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.